- She was a talented dancer during her high school years and spent two years at the National Ballet School in Toronto.
- She has a great eye for colour and design as you can see on her blog.
- She is the mom of a wonderful little boy named Parker. and
- She is loving small town life in the the little BC community where she and her hubby, Pat, moved last fall!
- Oh, yes, and when she was a baby she had the chubbiest little feet you ever saw - little balls with the toes sticking out!
Here is another card Jaimie recently designed:
Like yesterday's sample, Jaimie made good use out of the Tea for Two Designer Series paper for this card. She added the Mason Jar from Perfectly Preserved, a stamp set from the Fall Holiday Mini Catalogue, that has been carried over until June 1. There are framelits to match this set, but Jaimie does not yet have a Big Shot to use them with, so she hand cut it out, added some linen thread and some adorable hand cut hearts from a variety of paper!
The sentiment is from the stamp set of the same name, Oh, Hello and it looks perfect stamped in Midnight Muse contrasting with the Calypso Coral polka dot paper behind the flag. She's matted all of it with some Summer Starfruit or So Saffron card stock. I can't quite tell which it is from the photo. Maybe she'll enlighten us! But whichever it is, it looks perfect for the other colours on the card.
Leave Jaimie a comment today and let her know what you think of her design! Thanks for dropping by.
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved (w126690; c126692); Oh, Hello (w130730; c130733)
Paper: Tea for Two DSP (129311); Crumb Cake (120953), Summer Starfruit (126893), Primrose Petals (126841) and Very Vanilla (101650) card stock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pad in Midnight Muse (126860)
Accessories: Linen Thread (104199)