And because of that, this will be a short post as I am in the guest bedroom of my sister's house in Vancouver, about to head back home after a whirlwind visit to attend my daughter's baby shower. She is due in about 17 days to give birth to our latest grandbaby! She doesn't know the baby's gender and has opted for it to be a surprise, but she and her hubby seem to be in the minority of expecting couples by making that choice. She says everyone asks her that question, often numerous times and she has had the odd nightmare, where the baby is born and everyone is asking, "Is it a girl or a boy?" The baby has a diaper on and she's frantically trying to get the diaper off so she can tell, crying, "I don't know, I don't know!" She's almost thinking it wasn't worth the hassle to keep from knowing the gender!
Anyway, here's the card I wanted to share with you, but I don't have time to enter the recipe right now. I'll post the card and then add the recipe when I make it home. Deal? Okay!
- You can see I'm still enamored with the colour combination of Strawberry Slush and Smoky Slate! This time I threw some Basic Gray into the mix!
- I love that we are still able to order the paper doilies in the new catalogue! They add such fun to our designs.
- Did you notice that watermark stamp? Some of you may be asking, "Didn't that retire along with French Foliage?" The answer is Yes and No! French Foliage is available for today only, along with all the other retiring products from the old catalogue. So this is REALLY your last chance to order them! Call or email me by 9 pm tonight! But if you are a Paper Pumpkin subcriber, that stamp came with your Welcome Kit, and you can still get it by signing up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription! Let me know, cause there will be other exclusive stamps that you can only get by subscribing!
- That yummy DSP? Quatrefancy in the new catty!
- Oh, Hello has been carried over into the new catalogue. Aren't you over the moon about that? I am!
So there you have it! I will add the recipe when I get home. Have to get on the road now! TTFN (Ta,ta for now!)Stamps: Oh, Hello (w131931; c130733); Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit
Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty DSP (130141); Smoky Slate (131202), Strawberry Slush (131295), Basic Gray (121044) and Whisper White (100730) cardstock
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
Tools: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378); Extra Large Oval Punch (119859);
Ovals Collection Framelits (129381)
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Ovals Collection Framelits
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Quatrefancy Specialty DSP