The infant son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, third in line for the British throne, looked content and happy in the arms of his proud and excited parents! No name has yet been announced!
Don't forget that I am giving away BLOG CANDY in honour of His Highness. You can find the details of how to enter HERE.
I have a MOJO Monday Challenge Entry to show you today. A bit late, but better late than never, I always say.
- I used the Wetlands Stamp Set for this card. It has the reeds image, a Canada goose image and these little sandpipers, plus three sentiments using a gorgeous font.
- The DSP I used is from a new package called Sweater Weather and will only be available August 1, when the new Holiday Mini catalogue comes on-line. There are some gorgeous prints and colours, these two pages highlighting the blues and grays.
- Wondering where that little grey striped ribbon is from? It is some Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon cut up the middle in two, and flagged at the end. The other is some Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain ribbon.
Here's the MOJO Monday sketch challenge #303:
- The colour scheme is Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and with a bit of Basic Gray, very subdued, but pretty and reminiscent of the seashore.
- The button is one of the new designs for the Designer Buttons. This one is Soft Sky. I love the grooves on these buttons, and notice the bit of white Baker's Twine threaded through and tied.
A simple design, but, oh so pretty! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter the Blog Candy contest at the above link.
Stamps: Wetlands (w126695; c126697)
Paper: Sweater Weather DSP*; Soft Sky (131203), Smoky Slate (131202) and Whisper White (100730) card stock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Smoky Slate (131179) and Soft Sky (131181)
Accessories: 3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Smoky Slate (131152); 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Basic Gray (126879); Subtles Designer Buttons (130030); Baker's Twine in Whisper White (124262)
Wetlands Stamp Set
Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon