And here's the card:
- I created a swing card again, but this time I added a flap to the right side using a technique demonstrated by Dawn Olchefske on her blog yesterday.
- I used several stamp sets again including Flower Shop, punched out using the Pansy Punch, Lovely Romance and Chalk Talk.
- The Crisp Cantaloupe DSP is from Birthday Basics.
- The sentiment on the front was stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe ink on Very Vanilla and die cut using the Chalk Talk framelits. But that particular framelit is almost twice as long. To shorten it, I die cut it with the bracket shape at the bottom, then turned the framelit around and used the bracket edge to cut the shape shorter.
Here's the inside view:
- The scallop circle and the "thx" sentiment are die cut with the thinlit shapes that come with the Circle Card Thinlits.
- You can see the added flap here, decorated with the DSP.
Here's another view of it:
- You can see the area for writing on inside the flap. I've added Very Vanilla cardstock, decorated with the image from Lovely Romance in Crisp Cantaloupe.
So definitely a lot of fun. The Circle Card and it's sister, the Label Card Thinlits should definitely be on your Wish List, which, if it's anything like mine is long enough to circle the earth at the equator by now!
Just a reminder that all this week, until Friday, August 30th at midnight PDT, is my Mystery Hostess Event.
Don't wait too long to get your order in! Here are the details! The last event like this I held, the winner got $110 in free products, plus a Big Shot at half price! It may not be as big or it may be bigger this time, you never know! You can't win unless you enter. Contact me with your orders!
Stamps: Flower Shop (w130939; c130942); Chalk Talk (w130631; c130634); Lovely Romance (w130264; c130267)
Paper: Birthday Basics Design Series Paper (130145); Calypso Coral (122925), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298) and Very Vanilla (101650) cardstock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Calypso Coral (126983) and Crisp Cantaloupe (131176)
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
Tools: Circle Card Thinlits (133480); Chalk Talk Framelits (129983); Pansy Punch (130698); 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906); Circles Collection Framelits (130911)
2 1/2" Circle Punch
Birthday Basics DSP
Chalk Talk Stamp Set and Framelits
Circle Card Thinlits
Circle Collection Framelits
Flower Shop Stamp Set and Pansy Punch
Lovely Romance Stamp Set