I wanted to send my get well wishes in a card to Shelli and I thought that Perfect Plum would be a good colour for a get well card. So it would double as an entry in Dynamic Duos' Challenge #68:
Here's my card, which is now winging it's way to Riverton, Utah to Shelli:
- We had a choice in this challenge of another colour to pair with Perfect Plum and I chose Smoky Slate along with the neutral Whisper White.
- Pleasant Poppies background stamp, inked up in Perfect Plum, does all the work on the front panel. I just added a double bow for interest in Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon.
- The sentiment is from Wetlands! Perfect for this kind of card.
- A new set I hadn't yet tried, called Blessings from Heaven, provided both inside sentiments, one in Perfect Plum and one in Smoky Slate.
- Whenever you want an inside panel for your cards, the Top Note Bigz Die will die cut a perfect one for you, with lots of room to write your own personalized greetings.
I am so glad to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator for such a great company, and able to create cards like this in minutes and send them to someone who really needs to know that others care! Wishing Shelli a quick recovery with less pain each day!
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies (w132061; c129499); Wetlands (w126695; c126697); Blessings from Heaven (w128487; c123052)
Paper: Perfect Plum (101889), Whisper White (100730) and Smoky Slate (131202) cardstock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Perfect Plum (126963) and Smoky Slate (131179)
Accessories: 5/8" Organza Ribbon in Whisper White (114319)
Tools: Top Note Bigz Die (113463)
Pleasant Poppies Stamp Set
Wetlands Stamp Set
Blessings From Heaven Stamp Set
Top Note Bigz Die