What a gorgeous combination! But I always think spring when I see pastel colours, which is a nice break from all the Christmas and winter cards I've been doing lately. Here's my sample:
- I just got a new stamp set, Gifts of Kindness and I thought it would work well with this challenge.
- I love that the flowers are polka-dotted, don't you? Blushing Bride worked well for those. I tried adding some embellishments to the flowers, like buttons, candy dots and pearls, but nothing really worked so I left them plain.
- I did add a little snippet of Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch trim, so it wouldn't be too plain.
- I really like some of the sentiments in this stamp set, but my favourite one is "My shoulder is yours...". It says it all.
- Some Pistachio Pudding Fancy Fan DSP from the In Colour Designer Series Paper Stacks creates a great flag in the back ground.
- The So Saffron cardstock has been embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- You can see a White Tea Lace Doily peeking out from beneath the sentiment and notice the Pistachio Pudding In Colour Boutique Detail highlighting the sentiment as well.
I can hardly wait to see what you do with this colour challenge!
Stamps: Gifts of Kindness (w130441; c130444)
Paper: In Colour 2013/15 Designer Series Paper Stacks (130136); Pistachio Pudding (131294), Blushing Bride (131198), So Saffron (105118) and Very Vanilla (101650) cardstock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Blushing Bride (131172) and Pistachio Pudding (131177)
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399); In Colour Boutique Details (130938); 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Pistachio Pudding (130020)
Tools: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
2013-2015 In Colour Designer Series Paper Stacks
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Gifts of Kindness Stamp Set
In Colour Boutique Details