I decided to choose colours and techniques to make a rustic Christmas card:
- I seriously love the combination of Cherry Cobbler and Soft Suede, with Very Vanilla as a buffer and a little Old Olive for accent.
- My favourite DSP of the season is used here: Season of Style
- The tree image from Special Season was inked in Old Olive and I tried tap-dancing with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker on the stamp before stamping it on the paper, to add some depth and extra colour.
- Everything is sponged in Soft Suede to add to that rustic look, and the Antique Brad also lends a rustic air.
- The sentiment is from More Merry Messages, which is still available to order even though it is not in the catalogues.
- Our Pearl Basic Jewels are white. The red is added by colouring the pearls using a red sharpie marker.
And that's all there is to it! Great sketch, Amanda!
Stamps: Special Season (w131766; c131769); More Merry Messages (w126400; c126402)
Paper: Season of Style DSP (132340); Soft Suede (115318) and Very Vanilla (101650) cardstock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Soft Suede (126978) and Old Olive (126953); Stampin' Write Marker in Cherry Cobbler (119681)
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247); red Sharpie marker; Antique Brad (117273)
Tools: Stamping Sponges (101610); paper snips (103579)
More Merry Messages Stamp Set
Pearl Basic Jewels
Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Special Season Stamp Set