- Definitely spring-like, with both colour and subject matter! Of course, the prescribed elements of the challenge generally led me in that direction with the flowers and the Daffodil Delight, but I was more than happy to comply!
- The back panel, which has the same square dimensions as the card base, 5" x 5", is made from Pool Party Core'dinations card stock, which I embossed with the Pretty Print Embossing Folder and then sanded using the Stampin' Sanding Block to bring out the lighter colour in the core. I really love that look!
- The Daffodil Delight comes from a sheet of Designer Series Paper in the Epic Day collection.
- I used a new die that I just purchased, the Bigz L Fun Flowers die and using Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party, I was able to create two different flowers. Both use Subtles Designer Buttons as their centers. I did use the Pansy Punch for one set of petals as well, and Boho Blossoms punch for the center layers.
- The Gorgeous Grunge water stains were done with Old Olive ink stamped off once or twice for a softer effect. The DSP already has some distressing on it as well. The sentiment is from Chalk Talk, inked up in StazOn Jet Black.
So enjoy what's left of the fall, endure winter or glory in it - whatever type of winter person you are - and look forward to spring again.
Paper: Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock as part of the Subtles collection (129954); Epic Day This and That DSP (130814); Old Olive (100702), Pool Party (122924) and Daffodil Delight (119683) card stock
Tools: Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Pretty Print (132175) and Perfect Polka Dots (117335); Stampin' Sanding Block (129367); Bigz L Fun Flowers Die (121812); Pansy Punch (130698); Boho Blossoms Punch (119858)
Bigz L Fun Flowers Die
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
Pretty Print Embossing Folder
Chalk Talk Stamp Set
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set