Have you made your Stampin' Up! Wish List for Christmas yet? Why not write that up and then give it to me as well as to your loved ones and they can order through me! I can manage your list to make sure that you don't get duplicates! And I will provide gift-wrapping for anyone who would like that done.
To sweeten the pot, on top of the awesome deals that I know Stampin' Up! will be offering, we will make this sale period also two Mystery Hostess Contests! Everyone who orders through me will have their name entered in a draw to win Hostess Benefits for all the orders that come in during each week, one draw for orders that come in Nov. 20 - 26 and another draw for orders that come in Nov. 27 - Dec. 2. You will be able to order on-line using hostess codes which I will reveal tomorrow! You can also call or email me with your orders.
Each order gets one entry in the draw, and you will get an additional entry for every $50 you spend! This is really the time to get those stamp sets or tools that you want for yourself or for other crafters on your list!
I'm busy designing some Christmas cards for my last Christmas Stampers' Dozen for the year. You will make 12 Christmas cards, 3 each of 4 designs on Thursday, Nov. 21 starting at 6:30 pm. I will need to have you REGISTER HERE, by Tuesday, Nov. 19 so I will have time to prepare your projects. The cost is $30 or $25 for Stamp Club Members or for those who place an order of $20 or more.
Here's one of the cards I designed:
- This features a new set for me, Colour Me Christmas, a fun little set especially for you copic marker geniuses! I just used two Stampin' Write Markers in Island Indigo and Pool Party.
- Silver Glimmer Paper made awesome snowballs!
- The sentiment is from More Merry Messages, which is still available, though not in the catalogue.
- The silver frame around the little reindeer is actually created using the 4th largest Circle framelit on the Island Indigo snowflake sheet of Winter Frost Specialty DSP first. I lined it up close to the top so I would have room for the sentiment at the bottom.
- After that was cut, I lined the DSP up on the Silver Foil sheet and centered the next smallest circle framelit inside the circle opening in the DSP. I removed the DSP and sent the framelit and foil through the Big Shot.
- I adhered the DSP and foil together and added the 1/8" Silver Ribbon.
- In the meantime, I stamped the Colour Me Christmas image in StazOn Jet Black ink and coloured it in, as well as stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo on the Whisper White flag.
- After adhering it all together I tied a little knot around the ribbon with another small piece and popped the sentiment up on Dimensionals.
I hope I will see you at my Stampers' Dozen, but if you live out of town or are unable to make it, you can purchase any of the supplies I used by following the links below which will take you to that product in my Stampin' Up! On-line Store:
- Color Me Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Color Me Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- More Merry Messages Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- More Merry Messages Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker
- Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies
- 1/2 Inch Circle Punch