I thought it was Sahara Sand and Always Artichoke, but I was wrong!
That's okay. I think I like Sahara Sand with Always Artichoke better. I'm back to Christmas Cards, because I have a Christmas Stamper's Dozen coming up next week and I need some simple designs because we make 3 each of 4 designs. They have to be simple in order for us to finish on time. I just ordered the single stamp Christmas Star, and decided to put it to use right away on this card. Besides, after three other Christmas Stamper's Dozens, I'm running low on new stamp sets to feature.
- That Christmas Star is huge. I stamped it on Whisper White with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Pewter Embossing powder. I chose pewter rather than silver for a more rustic look.
- I dry-embossed the Sahara Sand panel with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and added some of the 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, adding to the rusticity. (Ha! I thought I made that up - but it's a real word - meaning the condition of being rustic!)
- The sentiment is from Joy To the World, stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White and fussy cut around the edges, in order to fit it neatly on the card and not collide with that star.
- I added a few Rhinestones for bling and contrast, and that's the whole thing. It might be a bit too simple for some tastes, but it will work for the Stamper's Dozen.
I've found a new website that will create a supplies list with each supply linked to my Stampin' Up Store, so I'll add the supplies I used for this card, as created on TheseAreMyStamps! Such a time saver!
- Christmas Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Joy To The World Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Joy To The World Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Always Artichoke 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- Versamark Pad
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
- Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Heat Tool
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope your weekend is great!