Here's my card:
- Just feast your eyes on that gorgeous paper! And that's just one design! There are 12 designs, all beautiful. And the colour scheme is also fantastic: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.
- The Happy Watercolour stamp set is the perfect companion for this DSP. I particularly like the background stamps that somehow manage to create a gradation of colour intensity by just inking it up normally! How do they do that? Just a note: I stamped off the Smoky Slate background images once before stamping.
- I was able to watercolour myself using the outline stamp of the flower stalk and my Aqua Painter with the Island Indigo and Gumball Green stamp pads.
- Aren't the sentiments that come with this set cute? Pssst....You'll want to buy this set come Jan.3 when the catalogue goes live!
- Some Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels completes this look.
I'm planning some product shares from the new Occasions Catalogue once it is available for everyone to order, so keep your eyes open for that. You don't have to live near me to participate in those, as long as you live in Canada.
So nice of you to pop in today! Please leave me a comment! I get so depressed reading all the stupid spam comments that my email feels obligated to tell me about! Let me know that you're out there, real live people!
- Gumball Green 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Aqua Painter