Here is the link for the new 2013/14 Idea Book and Catalogue: (Just click on the Catalogue Cover.)
There are some seriously amazing new stamp sets and accessories in there! Go ahead and drool! I know you will be!
My first priority when I order? The Big Shot Magnetic platform that holds your framelits and edgelits in place! How cool is that?
Here's a card design made from new products! I think I'm in love with Strawberry Slush and Smoky Slate as a colour palette! Tell me what you think! (I'm overdosing on exclamation marks in this post!!! Can't help it, I'm so stoked!!)
- The new stamp set, Happy Day, just makes you want to smile doesn't it?
- The Chevron embossing folder never looked better than teamed up with this delicious colour duo.
- I had to hand cut the medallion from Happy Day, because I couldn't get it to line up with any Scallop Circle punches, but it wasn't that hard to do!
- We will be doing this card as a Make and Take at my Catalogue Launch Party tomorrow afternoon.
- Check out those Very Vintage Designer Buttons - two great designs.
AND, in other news, the Winner of the Mystery Hostess Last Chance Party is Teri Coady! Teri wins $90 in free Stampin' Up products and one item at 50% off! Thanks for all your entries, and we'll have another Mystery Hostess before long.
If you want those free Hostess benefits for yourself, it's as easy as calling together 5 or 6 friends for a Private Class! You can even have it at my house and I'll do the cleaning and baking so you don't have to! What have you got to lose? Give me a call to book one. June is rapidly filling up!
Stamps: Happy Day (w130294; c130297); Hearts a Flutter (w131922; c129252)
Paper: Strawberry Slush (131295), Smoky Slate (131202) and Whisper White (100730) card stock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Strawberry Slush (131178) and Smoky Slate (131179)
Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Buttons (129327); Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262)
Tools: Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127749); Hearts a Flutter Framelits (130159)