As you can see, Amanda has created an amazing sketch for us once again. I have a Birthday Stamper's Dozen coming up on Monday, so I decided to make this a birthday card. As I did yesterday, I also used one of my Pinterest Colour Palettes for the colour combination. Here's the one I chose:
Here is my Design Team sample:
- Wow, I love this colour combination. I'm starting to get awfully attached to Summer Starfruit. It is slated to be retired in June, but I'm not going to be happy about that. Let's start a Summer Starfruit rescue campaign!!
- The other colours are Basic Gray, Crisp Cantaloupe and Sahara Sand. They look so amazing together!
- I didn't have any rickrack designs so I chose to use some Gold Sequin Trim instead and then added a few loose sequins on the background.
- The flowers are again from the Flower Shop Stamp set and punched out with the Pansy Punch which coordinates. I stamped them in Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Sahara Sand.
- The sentiment is from the Four You Stamp Set and is stamped in Sahara Sand ink.
- The DSP fragments used here are from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks and Sweet Sorbet, one of the free rewards during Sale-A-Bration, which ends March 31st. Don't miss out on the benefits!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!