Here's the Mojo Monday Challenge # 338 sketch:
So avast and belay, me hearties! Here's my version:
- Using a nautical palette of Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Real Red and Whisper White, I created a design for the sea lovers and anyone who likes the romance of the sea.
- The angles of the design are totally like those found on the spars and sheets and sails on a sailboat. I added some Summer Starfruit Striped Grosgrain ribbon on the side of the angled piece to add some more vertical lines.
- The little banners were cut out of cardstock using the Banner Punch which is only available for a few more days during Sale-A-Bration. Quick, easy and fun!
- The ship and world map is from The Open Sea stamp set. The world map is stamped in Smoky Slate and the ship in Pacific Point. It was punched using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch, a staple for every stamper's craft room! I used a Starburst circle die-cut in Real Red for the matte.
- The sentiment is from the Hello, Sailor stamp set stamped in Real Red ink and even the Whisper White flag has a little flag on it!
Thanks for dropping by today and Bon Voyage!