"2 Great People" "1 Great Life!"
Here's the modified grunge design:
- I used the new In Colour, Lost Lagoon for the card base and some of the stamping. The other two colours are the new In Colour, Hello Honey and as a neutral, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White. I like this combination. It has a kind of dusky look to it.
- The two new stamp sets used are Work of Art and Something to Say, both great value sets with a lot of versatility. Here's another card I've designed using Work of Art.
- The butterflies were created using one of the paint swoosh stamps and then punching out the Elegant Butterfly shape so as to include some of the watercolour edges. The heart was created in much the same way, only using the heart stamp and then punching out the shape with the Small Heart Punch which will be available for only 1 more day, as it's retiring.
- The Beautiful Wings Embosslit created the vellum butterflies that top the stamped ones and they add a little more dimension. The Linen Thread gives a whispy backdrop to the sentiment medallion.
- The chevron design is one of the stamps in the Work of Art stamp set and here it is stamped with Lost Lagoon ink and stamped off once before stamping the top design, then stamped again below without reinking to get the lighter echo below.
- The 1 1/4" Circle Punch and the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch were used to make the medallion with the Whisper White center popped up on Dimensionals.
Here's this week's Weekly Deals, good until Monday, June 9.
And just a reminder that the new 2014/15 Annual Catalogue is open for business now:
Thanks for surfing by today! Have you ordered anything yet from the new Annual Catalogue? Leave me a comment with the first thing you ordered!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!