Well, yesterday I spent far too long making up inventories of all my retired products and today I want to share them with you. For those of you who couldn't make my Rubber Rummage Sale on June 14th, you now have access to the deals on-line!
I will share the links with you today, but they will always be accessible using the buttons on the side bar. Over there! See??
Here are the links:
For every dollar you spend on my retired products, you will get $.50 to spend on new products from the 2014/15 Annual Catalogue!
Contact me if there are items you want to purchase. If you don't live locally, I will invoice you through PayPal.
I have a quick little project to show you today:
- These are the little 3" x 3" Thank You cards that I like to give my customers, with their orders. These were stamped in Versamark with an image from the new Hostess set, I Like You! I heat-embossed the images with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- The sentiment is from a really versatile and useful set called Lots of Thanks and it is also embossed using Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- I didn't have time, while making 30 cards, to watercolour each one, so I used a quick trick I learned several years ago. Simply quickly sponge a variety of ink colours strategically over the appropriate areas and don't worry about staying within the lines. It just gives a soft impression of colour. Here I used, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz - definitely a pastel selection.
- The card bases are cut 6" x 3" from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron. (I also did some Pool Party ones not shown here.) They are scored and folded at 3" along the 6" side.
- The DSP in the background is from the Lullaby collection DSP. It has a lot of the same colours that I used on these cards.
That's it for today! Make sure to browse through my Rummage Sale Items! Back tomorrow with a Challenge card!