|Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set|
This is the challenge sketch from The Paper Players:
I was intrigued by the Motley Monsters DSP that looks like a forest of birch trees with some menacing-looking little eyes peeking between the trees, so I decided to use it as a backdrop. With the height of the house from Holiday Homes, those birch trees look to be absolutely humongous, but it adds to the sinister aspect of the card.
- On the back of the birch forest DSP, is an orange striped design, which I used as a matte for the main panel. The card base is Blackberry Bliss.
- Then it was just a matter of playing with all the Halloween images in the set. I added the pumpkins and then their cute little faces. Photopolymer stamps make two-step stamping so easy! I added a couple of ghosts in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and lots of bats.
- I used Whisper White Craft ink to stamp the house outline on Basic Black cardstock and then used the coordinating Homemade Holiday Framelit to die cut it. I also used the Whisper White Kraft Ink to add some spiderwebs to the windows and the trees.
- I wanted the house to look more run-down, so I added some white gel pen ink to the windows and wiped it a bit so it wasn't so bright.
- One other benefit of photopolymer stamps is that you can bend them a bit. The only die to fit the happy halloween sentiment was the curvy Bitty Banner framelit. In order to have it look appropriate, I was able to bend the photopolymer a little to match the curve of the framelit.
I wanted to remind you about the Pick a Pack of Paper Promotion from Stampin' Up! this month. If you join my team before October 31, 2014, you will get a pack of DSP a month for 6 months! How sweet is that? There are lots of benefits to being a Papercraft Cat:
Become a member of Stampin' Up! and my community, called the Papercraft Cats, with the purchase of the Stampin' Up! starter kit!
Our group is made up of hobby stampers and more business-minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin' Up!
- Ongoing 20% discount on all of your orders (and a additional 10% on top of that in the first 45 days)
- Earn additional income of up to another 20% of your sales based on volume
- VIP access to new products and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips, and more
- Receive Stampin' Success magazine on a bimonthly basis
Plus, as a part of our community - the Papercraft Cats - you get extra special perks! I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals, from learning new stamping techniques to building a stamping empire! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Meeting with stamping and sharing
- Free business training
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One-on-one training and career development for business-minded stampers
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!