- The back panel Design Series Paper is from Best Year Ever, which is a Sale-A-Bration product. That means that during Sale-A-Bration, (January 6 - March 31, 2015) you can earn it free with every $60 spent in one order! Awesome!
- Don't you love the script on the sentiment? It is also from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set, available January 6.
- The stamped lacy butterfly coordinates with one of the Thinlits in the Butterflies Thinlits Dies so it is easy to die cut it.
- To make the looped linen thread behind it, just wrap the linen thread around all four fingers of one hand three times. Remove it from your fingers and give one end a twist so you have a figure 8. Add a glue dot to the middle of the twist and glue down on your paper. Adjust the loops the way you want them. Very easy to do.
- You'll notice a little Gorgeous Grunge in the background, stamped in Coastal Cabana. Then I added the honeycomb textured image from Butterfly Basics in Sahara Sand for contrast.
It's Tuesday and time for more:
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today! *List does not include Stampin' Up! sneak peek items. They will be available Jan. 6, 2015.
*Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
*Best Year Ever DSP
*Butterflies Thinlits Dies