Here's the fun challenge elements this week:
And this is how I used all those elements (although I have a lot more than just 3 hearts.)
- In this photo you can see the box formation on the bottom, but the following photo shows the top in better focus:
- This was so much fun to make. It is a lot easier than it looks. It involves measuring, scoring, cutting, folding and adhering, but in very easy steps. Check out Tina's tutorial at the link I gave you for her instructions.
- This box flattens and can be mailed in an envelope. If you have nothing protruding from the sides it will fit in a regular medium envelope, but if yours has protrusions, like mine you will need to make a custom envelope for it using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.
- My colour palette was Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Silver. The DSP panels are from the Designer Series Paper Stacks, a good way to get patterned paper in every Stampin' Up! colour.
- I used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set You Are Lovely for the sentiment in the back and Flower Shop and Petite Petals for the flowers, and the coordinating punches to cut them out.
- I used the Hearts Collection framelits to create all the hearts you see. The hollow ones were made by nesting the two smallest hearts and running it through the Big Shot.
- The Bird Builder punch created the little silver leaves and the larger leaves (bird's wing).
- It's hard to see, but there is a Whisper White Taffeta ribbon bow on the sentiment.
Why not give this week's As You See It Challenge a try? Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
- You're Lovely Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- You're Lovely Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Flower Shop Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Flower Shop Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Petite Petals [wood]
- Petite Petals [clear]
- Regals Designer Series Paper Stack
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Pansy Punch
- Petite Petals Punch
- Bird Punch