It's time for a whimsical Valentine card, perhaps for someone who doesn't like mushy cards. You know who you are! I've been looking for an opportunity to use the Hostess set from the Occasions Catalogue called Time to Celebrate, and when I saw this week's Paper Players Challenge, I knew the time had come!
Okay, I guess a worm doesn't count as a "furry" friend, but he is a critter, I guess, and because I think he's so gosh darned cute, I'm going to go ahead and use him for this challenge!! I mean, look at those delightful glasses (I'm guessing he's a bookworm - the best kind!) and the little posy! Who could resist that charm? Let's take a closer look:
- I stamped the worm image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then took him to my ecutter for the trim! It sure does save a lot of time, but sometimes I miss the therapy! I coloured him in using my Smoky Slate Assortment of Blendabilities, as well as accents of Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Old Olive.
- Both background papers are from the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper featuring Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana. Love that DSP!!
- The heart behind the worm is from the Groovy Love Stamp set and punched out with the Sweetheart Punch. I mounted the worm and the heart on a circle of Whisper White and a Starburst Framelit, just larger than that Circle Framelit was used to die cut the Calypso Coral starburst.
- Both sentiments are from Time to Celebrate and I admit I couldn't resist the "worm" wishes! I'm just a punny girl at heart! The little heart is from the Hello Darling Stamp set.
Time to Celebrate is a Hostess Set, which means the only way you can order it is as part of your Stampin' Rewards! But did you know that there are 3 ways you could earn Stampin' Rewards?
- Of course, the first way is to host a private class and that way you earn rewards based on the sales from all your guests! Your friends will enjoy a crafty night out with some fun projects to complete and you'll get your choice of free products in any current catalogue. The Hostess sets are exclusive to hosts and are priced lower than other stamp sets so you get more for your rewards dollars! If you host a private class during Sale-A-Bration, your guests are more likely to have higher sales to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards, plus Stampin' Up! is adding an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards for every class that earns $330 or higher!
- But, say you don't have time to host a private class. In that case you could join my Stamp Club. You commit to ordering a minimum of $20 every month for 12 months and during one of those months, you get all the Stampin' Rewards earned by the sales of everyone else in the club that month. I have two spots open at the present time, so if you are quick and contact me, I can register you as a member and assign you a month during which you will receive the rewards!!
- The last way is to spend over $200 yourself and earn the free product all on your own. If you do that often however, your best bet is to get the Starter Kit and have demonstrator status, so you can get the 20% discount on top of earning the free rewards!
Three ways - which ones will you choose??
Thanks for dropping by today!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!