Happy Monday morning! I hope your weekend was as pleasant as mine was. I spent some time in my craft room making a birthday card for my youngest sister using some new products and An Open Heart stamp set. My sister only lives about four hours away from me, but we hardly ever see each other. She's very busy and when we do travel down to the coast we often spend most of the time with my daughter's family and our little grandson. But we keep in touch and one of our touchpoints is crafting - papercrafting in particular. We both started, back in the day, with scrapbooking and we would show off our creations to each other every time we got together and oooh and ahhh over each other's paper and embellishment stashes! She was very excited when I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and loves to get the new catalogues and order some stamps and paper! I often give her Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates as gifts and she makes good use of them!
I love taking an older stamp set and reviving it with new paper, ink and embellishments and that's what I did here:
- In case you haven't figured it out yet, I really love Mint Macaron! In fact, I'm painting my house that colour! Well, I'm using it again! Sorry! But not really sorry. This time I paired it with Crumb Cake and Tip Top Taupe and I like the soft look your get with the Crumb Cake added to the mix.
- I did! I used the Triple Banner Punch again for the three different banners that you see here. I'm really going to get my money's worth from that tool and you will, too. It will be a well used and favourite punch for you!
- The diagonal striped paper is a new design from the Neutrals Colour Collection DSP Stack! I can hardly wait to get the other Colour Collections. I know they will also be well used. The Mint Macaron stripes are from the new In Colour Envelope Paper.
- I stamped the images in Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe ink, and then die cut the image using the Deco Label Framelits. See that little flower embellishment? So darn cute! It's the 2015-17 In Colour Blossom Accents! And I used some Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim for the poofy bow!
I still have a couple of spots left in my first round of new catalogue Product Shares! You can choose from a Paper Share, a Ribbon Share, and Embellishment Share or an "I Want It All" Share! It's a great way to get a wider variety of paper, ribbon and embellishments without having to pay the price of full packages. You share packages with other customers. All you do is sign up for the one you're interested in and I do all the dividing, packaging and shipping.
If you're interested, check out all the details HERE, and fill out the form on the page. Simple!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card today!
* Due to a sizing problem, this will not be available for a short time until the manufacturer remedies the problem.