Today is the BIG MAGIC DAY!
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 is the day that you can finally order from the new Stampin' Up! 2015-16 Annual Catalogue! And while that is the best news ever, that is not all this day holds for you! You also can still order from the old 2014-15 Annual Catalogue and the 2015 Occasions Catalogue for the LAST TIME!
The reasons that this is significant are many! You can order the retiring items, if they are not sold out for the last time. Any items carried over from the Occasions or 2014-15 Catalogue to the 2015-16 Catalogue will still be available at the old prices. (Any new products will be sold at the new prices.) You can still earn Stampin' Rewards according to the old system for one last time. Starting tomorrow, the new simplified percentage system kicks in. (See page 178 of the new catalogue for details.) If I may make a suggestion, today would be a great day to stock up on your Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock, as the price goes up significantly starting tomorrow.
I have added a link for the Catalogue PDF that you can download in the right side menu :
But if you click on the photo below, it will also connect you to the new catalogue PDF file so you can download it to your computer:
Papercrafters, start your wishlists now!
And now, because I don't want to leave you without a project, here's another card I made at my retreat this past Saturday:
- I've seen several cards using feathers and their negative space revealing a beautiful scene, and it was something I've been wanting to try forever, but never got around to. This is your last chance to order some of these products, so today had to be the day to show you!
- I used the Four Feathers Stamp Set and the Feathers Framelit Dies to create this card and you can still, as far as I know, get the bundle although there is a wait on the framelits. But don't dither about it - today is your last chance to get them!!
- I die cut one feather right from the card front and later embossed it with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. The scene you see in the negative space is from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack, available for the last time today! I love that Designer Paper! The other two feathers were stamped, one with Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand cardstock, and the other with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White, using the Four Feathers Stamp Set and die cut with the Feathers Framelits.
- The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, which can be found in both the old and the new Annual Catalogues. The ribbon you see is the Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon which will not be available after today.
- I created a couple of finishing touches with Linen Thread and Pearl Basic Jewels.
And if all that isn't enough, it's Tuesday and time for another set of:
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card today!