I have a Backyard Quick and Cute Card Class coming up tomorrow night and I needed another design for the attendees to make, so when I saw The Paper Players Challenge sketch this week, it was perfect!
I haven't used my Crazy About You Stamp Set very much and, with its flowers and leaves and sentiments, it was just made for this challenge.
- The Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper (DSP) gave me the colour and texture I was looking for to add interest to this simple design. I used the wood planking design and the Blackberry Bliss gingham for accenting.
- The Scallop Tag Topper punch was used to create the tag top and it needs a strip of Whisper White only 2" wide. I wanted to add a bit more width and so used strips of the gingham DSP again on the sides. I rounded the outside top corner of each strip with the Project Life Corner punch before adhering them to the sides of the tag.
- The leaves from Crazy About You are stamped right on the tag in Sahara Sand and the sentiment comes in two parts, each stamped right onto the tag as well. Photopolymer stamps make correct placement so easy!
- I stamped the flower in Blackberry Bliss on a separate piece of Whisper White and used the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch to punch it out. It was mounted with a Stampin' Dimensional and I added a White Perfect Accent to the center.
- A Tea Lace Paper Doily adds more interest and texture in the upper right and some Black Stitched Satin ribbon does the same for the top of the tag.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!