- With Basic White cardstock and Blending Brushes, I gradually built up Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky and Black ink in the design you see in the photo, with the black going around the outside.
- With that done, I took white kraft ink and dissolved it in a little water and use a water painter to flick it on the paper to form stars in the sky.
- I used Versamark ink to stamp the large pine trees stamp a couple of time along the bottom of the page, covered with Black Embossing Powder and heat set it. This gave the best 1 step coverage.
- The sentiment from the Regal Reindeer stamp set, was stamped on black cardstock, and embossed in White Stampin' Emboss Powder. It was die cut with a flag from the Stylish Shapes Die set.
- I layered the card front with Parakeet Party and Basic Black layers on a Starry Sky card base and added some silver Festive Pearls as an embellishment.
Here's some fabulous news: Stampin' Up! has a special on the Starter Kit for the month of October. For the regular price of $135, you will get $206 worth of products of your choice instead of only $165. Wow! Plus, you'll get to enjoy that 20% discount as a Stampin' Up! Demo for as long as you can keep your Demo status which will be a minimum of 7 months, even if you don't sell anything. It's the best deal around!
To join my team and take advantage of this promotion, click HERE.
If you live in Canada, and don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to be yours. I can help you with ideas, get you catalogues and provide you with Stampin' Up products. You can leave a message in the comments or contact me using any of the methods listed in the right side bar at the top of the page. You can shop with me from anywhere in Canada by clicking on the SHOP NOW button in the top menu or clicking on any of products below from my Online Store.