- This one reminds me of the American Stars and Stripes a bit! I went a bit crazy with the star stamp that comes with the kit, stamping it in Real Red and Smoky Slate.
- I added some Real Red cardstock flags on the right side. One piece is slightly shorter than the other.
- I used some of the star banner on the left side, popping each star in the chain up on a piece of a dimensional and then adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to accent them.
- On this version, I added a Tea Lace Paper Doily and ran the NOEL banner through the Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.
- I added the star garland down each side of the NOEL banner, using Glue Dots.
That's about all there is to it! Fun, quick and simple!
The first week of the Holiday Sale is over and the first Mystery Hostess winner is Eunice Stoneman. Congratulations to you, Eunice! I will contact you to find out what you would like your free products from Stampin' Up to be.
You still have one more week to take advantage of all the deals. I also want to give you a heads up that Stampin' Up! is planning one more 24 hour sale on the last day, Cyber Monday, December 2. Check back here Sunday, December 1 for the deets.
Here are the products I used for today's samples that you won't find in the Paper Pumpkin Kit.