Second bit of news is that I'm going to be a Grandma again, twice over and both within 3 days of each other in May 2014! I know my girls like to do things together, but this is a bit much! I mean, where do I go? Who do I help? I guess we'll have to play it by ear. Here are their creative birth announcements:
How cute are those?
I wanted to share with you my last swap card for the Rising Star trip. It is a version of this card, so you can watch the video tutorial for advice on how to make it. It is an illuminated easel card that features a vellum window through which you can see a flickering battery-powered votive candle! (Don't use a real one! lol)
- This card features the new Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set which I absolutely LOVE!! It was so easy to use and get perfect placement of all the images.
- I used gobs of silver embossing powder on this one!
- I like the combination of Midnight Muse and Coastal Cabana.
- There's a little closer look at the "stop" that keeps the easel in place. I used a verse from the stamp set, Christmas Messages, found in the Holiday Mini catalogue.
- Here you can see that it folds flat for mailing. But how you're going to fit that battery-powered votive in the envelope, I don't know!
Well, I've got lots more to do before I go so I'll post again from Salt Lake City! Thanks for dropping by.