And here's what I did with it:
- I used Season of Style scraps plus a little Champagne and Cherry Cobbler Glimmer Paper and some Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso cardstock for the colour scheme of this card.
- The two stamps sets I made use of were Warmth and Wonder, a hostess set from the Holiday Catalogue and A Banner Christmas. Those small images were perfect for this project.
- I trimmed and arranged small pieces of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to figure out sizes and placement for all the little boxes on this card. Then I measured and cut the DSP or other paper to fit them.
- I love the deer and cardinal images from the Warmth and Wonder set and even the small Noel that usually goes with the bird but I stamped it separately.
- The JOY letters come together like three banners strung together, but I separated each one by cutting around it and cutting off the banner end to make it fit on the small squares. Each one is popped up with dimensionals.
- I used two different types of Designer Buttons -Regals Collection and Naturals. The dark brown medium Naturals Designer Button has been threaded with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and a bow tied.
- The little fork bow above the Noel in the bottom right corner is just the right size for this square.
The Clearance Rack Blitz continues! Don't wait too long or your desired items may sell out. You can shop online for these or any other products 24/7 here.
Latest MDS Downloads:
- Warmth Wonder Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Warmth Wonder Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- A Banner Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- A Banner Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker
- Early Espresso Stampin Write Marker
- Regals Designer Buttons
- Naturals Designer Buttons
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Early Espresso 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Large Oval Punch
- 1/2 Inch Circle Punch
Thanks for dropping by today! Please try the sketch at As You See It Challenges. I can hardly wait to see your take on this sketch!