Without further ado, here is my swap:
It combines the old with the new, by using the Peaceful Petals flower from the new Occasions Catalogue with images from Postage Due and Background Builders from the Annual Catalogue. There's lots of sponging with Soft Suede ink going on here and plentiful pearling (that's a verb!) And just a tad of Gorgeous Grunge thrown in for good measure!
- The Peaceful Petals flower was stamped twice on vellum cardstock with Versamark in and embossed in gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. It was then coloured in in some areas with a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker. Layers were hand trimmed with Paper Snips and it was assembled with Dimensionals to give it a 3D look. The smallest pearls adorned the flower center.
- The banner tag with the double furled end was created by stamping the sentiment from Blessings From Heaven in Soft Suede ink on the strip of Very Vanilla cardstock, cutting the flag end on the right and then working the other end with the bone folder until the paper plies separate. You then sponge everything in Soft Suede and curl the plies separately to make the double furl.
Must go to bed now before I drop! See you tomorrow with new weekly specials!
- Peaceful Petals [wood]
- Peaceful Petals [clear]
- Postage Due
- Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Background Builders Wood-Mount
- Background Builders Clear-Mount
- Blessings From Heaven - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Blessings From Heaven Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers
- Paper Snips
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Brushed Gold 8-1/2X11 Card Stock