- I've kept some of her elements, like the En Francais script on the lower panel and the embossed back panel, but I've changed the stamps and colours as well as the embossing folder I used.
- The flourish in Smoky Slate and the flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe and Perfect Plum are from the stamp set, Everything Eleanor. and if you've read my blog much, you'll know that it is a favourite of mine!
- The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers and on the inside is another verse from that set. It is stamped in Perfect Plum as well.
- All the panels were sponged in Soft Suede to age them and give them that vintage look without going to all the trouble of distressing the edges. It gives you a kind of old but well-preserved look!
- The ribbon is 3/8" Taffeta in Soft Suede and it adds a little more Soft Suede to the design. It's an unusual colour scheme: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede and Smoky Slate, but it works. It's another one I got from Pinterest so this is the week of Pinterest palettes for sure!
- Here you can see the Z Fold and how the vertical easel card works. I cut my card base from Very Vanilla the long way 4 1/4" x 11". I scored it on the 11" side at 5 1/2" and 8 1/4" and folded up on the first score line and down on the second score line, to form the vertical easel.
- The little Perfect Plum banner, die cut with the Hearts A Flutter Framelit, keeps the card front in place. The Very Vintage Designer Button, with it's tiny bow of linen thread, adds weight that helps the banner hug onto the front panel and keep the card from collapsing.
Have you tried one of these upright easel folds? What other fancy folds have you tried? Leave me a comment, and it will be kind of like a poll for the favourite fancy fold card! I'll let you know the results next week, after people have had time to consider and comment!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!