- Best Tool: Hands down this would have to be the Gift Box Punch Board! This will be so useful during the holiday season and all year long. Make a box just the right size! 15 sizes and shapes to choose from. And the price point is amazing at $24.95.
2. Best Stamp Set: There were so many in the running. In the end I could only narrow it down
to two: For All Things for all the amazing watercolor effects and Seasonally Scattered just because I love it!
3. Best Designer Series Paper: This was another hard one and I was going to have another tie, but then I figured out that I could have another category (see below) and get away with it! I chose Colour Me Autumn for the gorgeous fall colours and watercolour images.
4. Best Specialty Designer Series Paper: Ha! Ha! I'm clever! This has to go to the beautiful All is Calm. It's specialty DSP because two of the sheets are foil-embossed designs. I love the cool aquas and greens with the silver.
5. Best Ribbon: I love the Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon. The texture and colour is beautiful and it's just the right width to enhance some of the gift boxes you'll be making with the Gift Box Punch Board.
6. Best Embossing Folder: Another hard decision. I really like the Lucky Stars folder, but I settled on the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder because I love the vintage look. Both would be very versatile.
7. Best Punch: I picked the Confetti Stars Punch, because not only can you punch a starry border on your card fronts, you can also create some starry confetti for shaker cards or table settings.
8. Best Bundle: I chose the Fall Fest bundle which includes the Fall Fest Stamp Set and the Fun Fall Framelit Dies, because of their versatility again. Pumpkins, faces for Jack-O'Lanterns, fall leaves and Halloween spooks can be made with this set. Plus the framelits cut out shapes that coordinate with the Autumn Wooden Elements (see #9) and could provide stamped backing for them. Of course, when you purchase a bundle, you save 15% over what you would pay if you bought each set separately.
9. Best Embellishment: As soon as I saw these babies at Convention this summer, I was smitten. The Autumn Wooden Elements are the perfect embellishment for the fall season. Just look at them:
10. Best Sentiment Set: Once again, I couldn't decide and we have another tie between Project Life Holiday Cheer for a set of adorable, small sentiments and images and Mingle All the Way for larger, more shaped sentiments that coordinate with Banners and Chalk Talk Framelit Dies and the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
There you have it! Remember, there are so many gorgeous products in the Holiday Catalogue and these are just reflecting my own taste and experience in using them. You should really browse the catalogue yourself and see what you would choose!
Thanks for dropping by. Come by again tomorrow and I will have a new As You See It Challenge sample for you!