Well, it's December, and just when you think that Stampin' Up! couldn't possible manage one more sale, they trump every ace and pull an amazing one out of their collective hats!
Some items from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue are retiring with many of them on sale up to 50% off. You can see what's retiring and find out what's on sale by downloading the Retiring list by clicking HERE. Retiring stamps will continue to be in production until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last. Everything else will be available only while supplies last as of now, so don't wait too long if there's something you've really wanted, but put off buying.
The other part of the sale is in my On-Line Store and you will find some amazing deals, again, only while supplies last as of now. To keep track of what is available it is best to go to my Online Store and shop under Year End Closeouts. Just as a teaser though, how about Layering Circles Framelits or Detailed Floral Thinlits for 50% off!?
There are several ways to place your order. You could go to my On-Line Store yourself and place your order online from the comfort of your own home at anytime 24/7. You could phone or text me at 250-768-7379 and I will place your order for you. You could email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook and I will also be able to place an order for you. Remember, for every $30 you spend you get 1 Papercraft Cat Reward Point!
Now, back to some stamping! I don't often get time to really look carefully at Pinterest, but when I was taking a quick peek last week, I was floored by a beautiful project that I just had to CASE. But then I worry that I've made my card too much like the original because I admire it so much, which is why I don't use Pinterest very often I guess. Anyway, thanks to Billie Moan, at Rambling Rose Studio, I bring you my version of a beautiful rustic Christmas card:
- I've seen many cards using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit Dies Wreath for Christmas cards lately and they look great! Here I've used Early Espresso and Gold Foil layered.
- The Crumb Cake layer has been stamped with the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set, which isn't retiring, and embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- I've added some red plaid which screams "rustic" to me, especially when it's been distressed on the edges a bit. It's from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, which is retiring and only available while supplies last.
- I used the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies to die cut several fir branch, pine cone and berry branch elements from Garden Green, Early Espresso and Gold Foil Sheet and arranged them using Glue Dots on the plaid.
- The Gold 5/8" Satin Ribbon was looped and tied with Linen Thread to make a rustic but elegant bow, inspired by Bille's bow on her project!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today.