I had some great fun today, making my customer thank you cards for the month! I just got the Foxy Friends stamp set along with the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack and decided they would be just the thing for mini 3" x 3" cards.
- Foxes just seem made to be designed on a stamp. This image is so cute, but so are all the other images in the set. Just think of all the animals you could make! And if you can't imagine, go to Pinterest and search for Foxy Friends from Stampin' Up! and you'll see what I mean.
- I love how you can stamp the images all in one or in the different parts separately so you can punch them out with the Fox Builder Punch and put them together. If you buy the bundle, that is the stamp set and the punch together, you can save 10% over buying them separately.
- Here, I stamped the fox in Calypso Coral and the eyes and front legs in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- The coordinating paper from A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack is also Calypso Coral and I love the whimsical designs on all the patterns.
- I used the Layering Circle Framelits to die cut the circle containing the fox image, and the Smoky Slate scallop circle was cut using one of the new Layering Circles Framelits. The sentiment, stamped in Smoky Slate, came from the set, One Big Meaning
Here's the other reason I love this stamp set: I have been kind of binge watching the old, original X-files, which I have never seen before. And I have kind of a mild "fancrush" on Fox Mulder! lol
Don't forget that you have until 10:50 PDT tonight to sign up for your $7 Paper Pumpkin, if you are a new subscriber. This is a great way to give it a test run. If you don't like it, it is super easy to unsubscribe! Paper Pumpkin, if you haven't heard of it, is a papercrafting project in a box, delivered to your door once a month. The regular price is $26.95, which includes shipping, but for June's kit only, new subscribers can try it out for $7. What have you got to lose? Here's a sneak peak from June's kit:
Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great weekend. I'll be spending mine snuggling a newborn and playing with my little grandson!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today.