Home from a wonderful weekend crafting with some lovely ladies in our second annual Winter Creative Escape Weekend. We stamped and painted and crafted and knit until we couldn't see straight, and I don't know about the others, but I am dead tired!
These are the fun ladies I hung out with all weekend!
One of the projects we did was this desk calendar in the form of an easel card, featuring the suite of products, Have A Cuppa.
- The adorable Designer Series Paper you see here is from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack. The colour scheme is delicious: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder.
- I downloaded and printed the calendar then cut and stapled it all together. The calendar is mounted on a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock.
- I used the Easel Fancy Fold technique to make the card with the Post It Note Pad as the anchor.
- The Cups & Kettle Framelit Dies are to blame for that cute kettle at the top, and the new Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon makes the perfect little bow at the top.
- The sentiment is from A Nice Cuppa stamp set and is punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and backed with some Wisteria Wonder cardstock with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
- The easel can be folded flat and fits into a medium envelope.
Today is the last day to earn these three Sale-A-Bration rewards. Tomorrow they will be replaced with three new adorable rewards. I will share them with you tomorrow! If you still want to earn these three items, you need to order $60 worth of any products, including Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions for each one you want. Go to my On-Line Store and place your order online!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today.