This is Pickle with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and some Dimensionals, her kill for today! She also likes to come and closely check out my workshops and classes when they are at my house. I really think she wants to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and only the lack of opposable thumbs is keeping her from doing it!
So when I was searching for a logo and name for my downline group and my customer rewards program, Papercraft Cats seemed a good fit. I designed a logo:
Papercraft Cats Customer Rewards Program!
Here are the details:
My Papercraft Cats rewards program is designed for orders placed online, in person and by phone/email and will help you build your supplies. Once you earn 20 points, you will receive a $50 gift certificate to spend.
Hereʼs How it Works:
• Points are awarded based on every $30 you spend per order. Separate order totals cannot be combined. Eg. A $66 order = 2 points, a $57 order = 1 point.
• Points on are based on your pre-tax and shipping total.
• Points are good for a two-year period.
• Valid on Canadian orders only.
To Track Your Points and Redeem Them:
- Download and fill out this sheet.
- Once it is completed, use it to fill out the form on my website under Redeem Rewards and submit to me to redeem your $50 gift certificate.
- I will send you a Papercraft Cat token in your thank you cards for every $30 you spend to remind you to fill out your sheet.
- You are responsible for tracking your own orders and one customer per sheet.
There's no need to bookmark this post because you will be able to access this from the top menu under Rewards. This program is retroactive to January 1, 2014.