I don't know many people that send cards on St. Patrick's day, but the card I'm sharing is just like our celebrations years ago: a fun way to observe the day and bring some enjoyment to a kind of drab early March.
- Stampin' Up! really doesn't have any St. Patrick's Day stamps, and I didn't want to get into making a punch-art leprechaun, so I looked to see if I could find any Celtic looking stamps. This Mixed Bunch Flower stamp is the closest I could come. It coordinates with the Blossom Punch. The center worked well with the 3/4" Circle Punch.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes does have a St. Patrick's Day greeting, so I put that to use.
- The colours are Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green, one of my least used colours, but they seem to work well together.
- The DSP is from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I used the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval punch to showcase the sentiment.
So why not put a lovely green apron on over your green outfit and celebrate with some green eggs and ham or something and get your Irish on! This is a pretty easy design to complete so you might be able to whip this card up quickly for an Irish co-worker or family member and I'll leave you with this Irish blessing:
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!