One thing I really like to do is to design the little three by three mini thank you cards that I include in all my customers' orders! I have such a good time with that small space. This month, I decided to use one of the Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets, Petal Parade, and some of the Sale-A-Bration DSP, Sweet Sorbet, in the design.
- I'm getting a lot of mileage out of the colour palette of the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. I especially like the Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party and Sahara Sand combination that I've used here.
- At first I didn't like the flower images on Petal Parade, but now that I've used them together, I think that they work really well together, and when you use them all, you can create what looks like your own Designer Series paper!
- The card bases are all 3" x 6" pieces of Summer Starfruit, scored and folded at 3". Some have a middle panel of 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" Sweet Sorbet DSP. Others have the same sized pieces of Sahara Sand polka dotted paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I stamped the images from Petal Parade in Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe on Whisper White cardstock.
- The sentiment from Lots of Thanks stamp set is stamped in Sahara Sand.
- I added a Pool Party Candy Dot from the Subtles Collection, and a Tangerine Tango Candy Dot from the Brights Collection. ( There are no Candy Dots in Crisp Cantaloupe.)
- Not sure which of the two designs I like the best, but the Sahara Sand DSP gives much better contrast to the card.
- These mini cards make great gift acknowledgements, or you can whip one up to thank a friend who has done you a favour.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!