I just love making baby cards! I love the pastel colours and the polka dots and the cute little images. Isn't it funny how one look at a cute baby will have grown adults, men and women alike, cooing and making funny faces, just for the chance to score a baby smile? Here's one to welcome a baby boy:
- I used Something for Baby Stamp set for the onesie. I chose that one over the two in the new Made with Love Stamp set because it was a solid image and needed no colouring in and it gave a full image for the focal point.
- I used some of the Pool Party designs from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack for the background DSP. Stripes and polka dots always seem to work well on baby cards.
- The colour scheme is a favourite of mine: Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon. I love the way they work together.
- The sentiments are from A Dozen Thoughts for "it's a boy" and Made with Love for "congratulations!". I used the new Washi Label Punch for the top sentiment and the Bitty Banners Framelits for the bottom one.
- It's the first time I've used the Metal Rimmed Pearls and they really make a statement, especially on a baby card.
New Weekly Deals:
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!