WORLD CARD MAKING DAY CONTEST
October 5 is World Card Making Day. It’s a day to celebrate creativity and to make something meaningful. It’s also a day to kick off the holiday season and get a head start on making seasonal cards.
In addition, Stampin’ Up is having a contest . . . to inspire you even further!
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card (or of you making a card) on World Card Making Day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post a photo of a card (or of you making a card) on Instagram on World Card Making Day. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag: #wcmd2013 in the description.
- This contest is open to everyone—demonstrators, customers, friends, spouses, children . . . you get the idea! However, there are a few conditions:
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You must use Stampin’ Up! products to create your project.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- The contest will last all day on October 5, from midnight to midnight.
- We will randomly select 100 winners from our English-speaking North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin kit.
A selection of pictures will be posted to our World Card Making Day Pinterest board and the winners will be announced in a current update.