- What you're looking at is a little of many different packages and products. The base is one of a variety of the Watercolour Wonder Designer Notecards and Envelopes.
- The hello is from the Simply Celebrate stamp set and the flower is an old favourite from the Oh, Hello stamp set from the currant catalogue.
- The DSP, both the mini Fancy Fan Crisp Cantaloupe and the gold foil are from the Calypso Coral Add on Kit for the Celebrations Basic Kit - fantastic stuff for throwing a party or celebration of any kind!
- The self-stick label is also from the Celebrations Basic Kit which you will be able to purchase January 3!
- The ribbon is currant - the 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Crisp Cantaloupe and I used some Calypso Coral Candy Dots to add some balance and take away from the all-too symmetrical look of the card.
It was a quick card to make and lots of fun. I know you're going to love so many of the new products. I'll share more when my first order arrives!
In the meantime, Stampin' Up! has released three new Valentine's stamp sets, some pre-printed Valentine products and the final Best of 25 years stamp set. Here are the Valentine sets:
|Flowerful Heart Stamp - Wood $11.95|
|Follow My Heart Stamp Set - Wood $19.95 Clear $14.95|
|Love You More Stamp Set - Wood $26.95 Clear $20.95|
|Monster Hugs for Boys Kit - $7.95|
|Monster Hugs for Girls Kit - $7.95|
|Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes - $7.95|
|Sweetheart Treat Bags Kit - $6.95|
The new Best of 25 Stamp set is called Best of Sale-A-Bration:
|Best of Sale-A-Bration - $17.95|
If you have been purchasing these all along, make sure you remember to redeem your free stamp set for every 6 Best of sets that you have ordered. All the Best of sets are available until March 31, 2014.
Thanks for dropping by again! Have a great Wednesday!