After Saturday's sad post, I had another bit of bad news. My former neighbour's father passed away just recently, so I created a sympathy card for her and her husband. I used the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #182 for the colour scheme: Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla.
Here's my card:
- I find those three colours very classy together. I did stamp off the Smoky Slate to make it the lighter of the two colours for 2 Step Stamping purposes.
- The DSP is from the Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack. Those paper stacks are SO handy when none of the current DSP has the colour you're working with.
- My favourite 2-Step Stamping set, Stippled Blossoms, creates the elegant display.
- Oops, I forgot to resize that photo and it took forever to load and I almost fell asleep again!
- I decided to go for a diagonal ribbon look like I sometimes do on presents. This is 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes - your go-to set for any occasion card!
- Tiny seed pearls from Pearls Basic Jewels create the center of the large flower, while the smaller flowers have the medium sized pearls for their more solid center.
Thanks for dropping by today, and I hope your Monday treats you well!
- Stippled Blossoms
- Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Regals Collection
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- Very Vanilla 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon