This week's Mojo Monday sketch is quite unique:
I love those diagonal stripes. Here's how I put it all together:
- To match the colour palette, I used Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. The DSP is from the Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks and it is a Perfect Plum design backed by Perfect Plum cardstock.
- I had a blast playing with a new stamp set and framelit bundle I just ordered. It's the Flower Patch Photopolymer set and the matching Flower Fair Framelits. These are a lot of fun to stamp with because you can do two and three-step stamping without needing to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. You can see exactly where you are placing the stamp.
- The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- I had a little trouble at first getting the solid images completely solid, but after I had cleaned the stamps once, they worked really well. The top flower is one layer with different stamps and inks creating the layered look. The flower underneath has a center that is stamped in layers and then die cut and layered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The hallmark of this great design by Julee Tilman is the diagonal stripes and I love how well it works with the Stitched Satin ribbon in Blackberry Bliss. The cool thing is that the stripes have stripes and they're all diagonal!
- Some Smoky Slate Candy Dots add the finishing touches!
Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the June Stamp of the Month Club. The stamp set of the month is Work of Art.
Here are the three completed cards that you will receive along with a detailed step by step photo tutorial for each one:
There are other benefits for members as well. Read all the details and sign up today so you don't miss out on June's great stamp set.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!