Finally, it's here! The day that Stampin' Up! Blendabilities alcohol markers are available for YOU, the customer! Here's what you can order:
Customers will be able to order a limited selection of colours plus the colour lifter, and Skin Tones along with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and refill. The colours available to the customers are Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry!
Each color comes in three shades together in one pack: light, medium and dark.
To celebrate and demonstrate what you can do with Blendabilities, I came up with the fancy-fold card above. I am also using this sample for my Technique Nights this week, which just happen to have a fancy fold theme, and entering The Paper Players Challenge #202!
This fun challenge is a tic tac toe challenge where you must complete a row or column of card elements. I picked the first column with elements of ribbon or twine, Thank You sentiment and any shade of pink.
- This card uses a technique called either an Upright Diamond Fold technique or a Spring Card. There is a great tutorial on Dawn Griffith's blog.
- This card can also hold a gift card or some money:
- I used the I Like You Hostess stamp set and the Lots of Thanks stamp set for the images and sentiments on this card. The I Like You set is perfect for using the Stampin' Blendabilities Markers, but you need to earn Hostess Rewards in order to get it. Contact me to find out how.
- I used several Blendability sets on this card: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight. I find it remarkably soothing to colour the images in. You can find several how-to videos on the Stampin' Up! website. As you will note, there are several different ways you could use them, all equally beautiful. I am planning a video soon to show you what I have learned, but you can see how forgiving these markers are and how easy they are to use. I predict you are going to have BIG FUN with them for sure!
- This card when folded flat can fit in a regular envelope:
Here are the Weekly Deals for July 1 - 7:
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!