So every year Stampin' Up! brings in a new set of 5 industry trending colours and, at the same time, retires the set we got two years previously! We will be getting a new set in June, so they will be retiring the set of In Colours that were brought in in June 2015. These colours include:
However, today I wanted to showcase those five colours and to give you a heads up that, quite often, the In Colours disappear very quickly once the Retiring List is announced in late April, and if there are some colours you really like, it might not hurt to start gradually building your store up now. This project shows you some of the products that use these colours. Since I haven't yet used the Basket Bunch stamp set along with the Basket Builder Framelits, I thought it might be a good little set to help showcase these colours.
- The card bases are all Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron cardstock and the Designer Series Paper on top of them is from the 2015 - 17 In Colour DSP Stack.
- I've stamped the images from the Basket Bunch stamp set tone-on-tone with either Mint Macaron or Tip Top Taupe ink on the same colour cardstock and die cut them with the coordinating Basket Builder dies. They are mounted on the smallest Stitched Shape square framelit die cuts. I like the more intricate Easter Egg dies that don't need stamping.
- The Tip Top Taupe ribbon is 5/8" Mini Striped ribbon that comes in all the In Colour shades from 2015 - 17.
- The Mint Macaron ribbon is the 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon that only comes in Mint Macaron.
- The sentiments are all from the Basket Bunch set. One is die cut with the Stitched Shapes Oval and backed with a Layering Ovals Framelit. One is punched out with the Classic Label Punch.
- Mostly the same story for these two cards which highlight Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder except the ribbon on the Delightful Dijon card is from the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today.