- The kit includes 5 kraft heavy duty gift bags. They are well-made and would stand up to a lot of wear.
- There are die cut letters (with lots of every vowel - Yay!!), die cut Bermuda Bay circles and die cut Whisper White starburst circles that you can stamp on. There are also 10 heavy-duty white ribbon handles for the bags - also impressive quality. You get a stamp set, ink, dimensionals, mini-clothespins and bakers twine.
Here's what I made with mine:
- I've decided to use mine as gifts for some of my Hostesses in my Stamp Club, when it is their month to get the benefits. I will fill them with Stampin' Up! goodies. The letters were already printed as I mentioned before and they are mounted with dimensionals on those white starburst shapes, stamped with each of the 2 design stamps that were included along with a little stamping spot of Pistachio Pudding.
- I added the panel of DSP from the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks, front and back.
- I used the mini clothespin to clamp the first and last circles to the bag, then slipped a pre-cut piece of Baker's Twine (included) under the circles and up and into the clothespins. Then I clipped the middle two circles to the twine.
- In this shot you can see the heavy duty grosgrain ribbon that you add for the handles. You feed the ends through the grommets and tie in a knot on the inside of the bag. Those babies are NOT coming out, ever!
- Here's a side view that lets you see how well constructed the bag is! Would you like one of those filled with Stampin' Up! products? Then why not host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration? You could even have it at my house to save you the cleaning and baking! Just invite your friends for a fun Girls Night Out (or Guys) and you could earn yourself extra free Hostess Rewards that Stampin' Up! is offering only during Sale-A-Bration until March 31. Give me a call or email. Times are booking up quickly.
Stampin' Up! has pledged to improve the quality of the Paper Pumpkin Projects and so far, I'm impressed. You can subscribe yourself for a mini-Creative break every month, with everything you need to complete the project except for adhesive! Here's where you go to subscribe: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca/I would be very appreciative and happy, if you would choose me as your demonstrator during the sign up process. Thanks in advance! Until March 31, if you subscribe, you'll get a free pack of In Colour Stampin' Write Markers!
Card Stock : Brights Designer Series Paper Stack 
February Paper Pumpkin Kit