Here's how I put them together, using one of my favourite palettes of Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla:
- I love how this turned out, with the different fonts still working together, the beautiful DSP from Venetian Romance and the little clusters of Petite Petals flowers.
- I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get my images placed just right. Give it a try if you haven't used it yet.
- The Fabulous is What You Are stamp is from is from Million and One stamp set which, by the way, coordinates with the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit.
- I used the Petite Petals stamp set to stamp a variety of flowers in Island Indigo and Pistachio Pudding and then the Petite Petals punch for cutting them out.
- I should have taken a before and after photo for when I added the Pearls Basic Jewels, because they just upped the quality look of the card a hundred fold.
New Class Schedule
I have updated my Classes page with the new class schedule for April, May and June. Check out the new and repeating classes in which you could participate. Also, email me if you would be interested in being part of an On-Line Stamp Club.
Thanks for dropping by my blog today! I would encourage you to leave a comment telling me what kind of celebration you had/would like to have when you turn forty!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!