For our As You See It Challenge this week, the theme is animals! What fun!
I got out my Zoo Review stamp set and picked ... you guessed it, a Zebra! And a black and white colour scheme, with a little pop of Crushed Curry. I was really thinking African! The circle of life and all that!
- Look at that DSP from the Kaleidoscope collection! Is that perfect or what? It has stripes like a zebra and it's black and white!
- I stamped the Zoo Review Zebra in StazOn Jet Black and the grasses from Wetlands stamp set in Crushed Curry for a little bit of colour.
- The Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon is found in the Occasions catalogue. I would sure like to see that stick around in the new Annual Catalogue!
- The Antique Brad makes a perfect embellishment for the overall African design of the card.
- The sentiment, from Petite Pairs, is a little humorous on this card. The zebra looks like he could be saying this to the recipient of the card.
I can't seem to think of anything very profound to say today, so I'll leave you with a reminder to enter my Retired List Contest. If you're a Canadian resident, send me an email (email@example.com) listing 10 stamp sets that you think Stampin' Up! will be retiring this year. The person with the most correct answers will win a $25 gift certificate. The contest closes at 8 pm PDT on Sunday, April 20. The Retired List comes out the next morning, Monday, April 21st.
This year, BOTH stamps and other products on the Retired List will only be available while supplies last. Make sure you get your orders in promptly so you aren't disappointed!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!