Stampin' Up! has just announced a one week starter kit special starting tomorrow, August 21, 2014 and ending on August 28th! Here's the deal: You pay the usual $125 to join, but instead of getting the usual $155 dollars of your choice of any current product, you will get:
$190 worth of your choice of current product!
I would love to have you as a member of my team, the Papercraft Cats. Here are some of the benefits you would get:
Become a Papercraft Cat
Become a member of Stampin' Up! and my community, called the Papercraft Cats, with the purchase of the Stampin' Up! starter kit!
Our group is made up of hobby stampers and more business-minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! There are many perks to being part of Stampin' Up!
- Ongoing 20% discount on all of your orders (and a additional 10% on top of that in the first 45 days)
- Earn additional income of up to another 20% of your sales based on volume
- VIP access to new products and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips, and more
- Receive Stampin' Success magazine on a bimonthly basis
Plus, as a part of our community - the Papercraft Cats - you get extra special perks! I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals, from learning new stamping techniques to building a stamping empire! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Meeting with stamping and sharing
- Free business training
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One-on-one training and career development for business-minded stampers
About the Starter Kit
The kit is a sweet deal - choose $156 of product for only $125 – NO tax, NO shipping!
*From August 21 - 28, 2014 you can get $190 worth of product for $!25! Awesome deal!
Email me for more information, or click the "Join My Team" tab on the top menu bar!
The other big news is that in another 8 sleeps, the new Holiday Catalogue will go live! Most of you should have received it in your mail. If it doesn't show up in a day or two, email me and I will get a copy to you. I am working on some product shares! Let me know if that interests you!
Finally, here are some little 3 x 3 Thank You cards to share with you, using the Tap, Tap, Tap Stamp set:
- The two images are from the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. The typewriter is fussy cut by hand. The sentiment is from "Teeny, Tiny Wishes" and I love how it fit perfectly on the sheet of paper in the typewriter and how the font is a typewriter font!
- One thing I missed on these samples was using the Spiral Border Punch on the background lined paper image. It added an extra bit of interest.