Spring is definitely in the air!
And with spring comes flowers, and I have a different kind of fabric flower to show you today!
I made this for my Technique Nights this week and also for the Mojo Monday Challenge #283. Here is the sketch by Carole Burrage:
- The stamp set I used for the sentiment is Friendly Phrases. It has lots of cute choices.
- The leaves are cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlet and the Big Shot.
- A Large Pearl Basic Jewel makes the perfect center for the large flower.
The rolled flowers are easy to make with strips of fabric. If you want to know how to make them, here's how to get the instructions:
I am looking for more Followers, people who have clicked on Join This Site and filled in the information.
- Become a Follower, by clicking on Join This Site.
- Email me to let me know and to give me your email address, and, once my Technique Nights are over this Friday, I will email you a photo tutorial, similar to the one on my last post, for making these cute and trendy Rolled Fabric Flowers.
Thanks for dropping by!
Stamps: Friendly Phrases (w126149; c126151)
Paper: Certainly Celery (105125) and Whisper White (100730) card stock, Storytime DSP (126907); Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902)
Ink: Classic Ink Pad in Riding Hood Red (126968)
Accessories: Floral District fabric (126893); Essentials Designer Fabric (126892), Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577); Jumbo Sticky Rounds (127852)
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199); Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack templates (126187), Little Leaves Sizzlet (114511); Big Shot (113439)
Floral District Fabric
Jumbo Sticky Rounds
Little Leaves Sizzlet