great way to sample the new products and colours and DSP! It's just fun playing with the new stuff! And have I got NEW STUFF?! It was seriously like Christmas around here on Friday, when my first order of new products arrived from Stampin' Up - for me and for my customers after my catalogue launch last Saturday! I was pleasantly surprised with the speed with which the orders were filled and shipped. I was expecting it to take a little longer, but it was here sooner than expected! Kudos to Stampin' Up!!
Anyway, I set right to work sorting and bagging orders and making the Thank You cards to go in them. It wasn't long before my hubby heard squealing and calls for him to "Come, look!"
Here, you'll have to see why for yourself!
- I used all the new In Colours: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush. They look as delicious as they sound!
- I also added one of the new Brights into the mix, Bermuda Bay!
- I just received my In Colour Paper Stacks and I absolutely love the new designs for each colour. I picked the polka dots this time, but there are three other up-dated designs to choose from.
- Then I grabbed all my In Colour inks and the Six-Sided Sampler bundle which includes all these great stamps AND a hexagon punch, saving 15%, and stamped all these wonderfully designed hexagons! (If you weren't already aware - hexagons are very hot right now!)
- Then I punched them out using the long-awaited hexagon punch. (By the way, the hexagons it punches are bigger than the embossed hexagons created by the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.)
- After arranging them, I added a little strip of the new 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, which comes in all the new In Colours! I am over the moon about this ribbon! It is SO cute! and, because it is stretchy, I believe that we will be able to frame Ovals and Circles as well as other shapes. Just look at the cuteness it created on these little cards! I purposely did not have the ribbon fit neatly around the upper panel, because I was looking for a Quick and Cute Effect, smashbook style!
- The new Designer Buttons are adorable, big or small, and add the perfect little touch to the cards!
Book a Girls Night Out!!
Hope these convinced you to order some of the new products! I haven't been this excited for a long time about new items. I would love to share them with you and your friends and I have some openings in my schedule this coming week and the next! Call me to book a Girls Night Out crafting time! You'll have a great time and you can hold it at my house or yours! (At my house, I do the cleaning and baking, and all you have to do is invite your friends!)
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler (w130953; c130956)
Paper: Bermuda Bay (131197), Baked Brown Sugar (131296), Coastal Cabana (131297), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Pistachio Pudding (131294) and Strawberry Slush (131295) card stock; Brights (130134) and 2013/15 In Colour (130136) Designer Series Paper Stacks
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Bermuda Bay (131171), Baked Brown Sugar (131174), Coastal Cabana (131175), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Pistachio Pudding (131177) and Strawberry Slush (131178)
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Coastal Cabana (), Crisp Cantaloupe () and Pistachio Pudding (); Brights (130028) and Subtles (130030) Designer Buttons
Tools: Hexagon Punch (130919)
Six-Sided Sampler Bundle
Brights Designer Buttons
3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Crisp Cantaloupe
2013-15 In Colours Designer Series Paper Stack