I wanted to let my customer know how much I respected her mother and also how I was thinking of her family as they dealt with her loss. Here is the card:
This is also my design entry for As You See It Challenges 007. Here's the sketch:
- Here, again, you see the good old standby, Lovely as a Tree. I've cut the image into four equal panels and matted each panel before mounting on the Island Indigo strip. When doing a set of more than two equal panels, it's a good idea to arrange them first to get an idea of the spacing, then adhere the first and last panel before the middle ones so you can adjust the spacing.
- I'm not a huge fan of Pistachio Pudding, but when you pair it with Island Indigo, it's gorgeous. The DSP on the back panel is from Venetian Romance Design Series Paper.
- Hard to see here but I embossed the trees and the sentiment with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder for some extra sparkle.
- In this close-up shot you can just begin to see the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder at work.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set Love and Sympathy.
- I added some Island Indigo Candy Dots and some Victoria Crochet Trim.
Please give this challenge a try! It's lots of fun and easy to enter. Just photograph your entry and upload it to a public gallery such as Pinterest or Splitcoast Stampers, or your own blog if you have one, copy the URL and enter it in the Linky tool on the AYSI website! Hope to see yours there soon!
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree (w128655; c127793); Love and Sympathy (w128652; c122797)
Paper: Venetian Romance Design Series Paper (130144); Pistachio Pudding (131294), Island Indigo (122923) and Whisper White (100730) cardstock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pad in Island Indigo (126986)
Accessories: Regals Collection Candy Dots (130932); Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder (101930); Victoria Crochet Trim (118481)
Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907); Stamping Sponges (101610); Heat Tool (129053)
Love and Sympathy stamp set
Lovely as a Tree stamp set
Regal Candy Dots
Venetian Romance DSP
Victoria Crochet Trim